WELCOME TO 9JACLASSIQ

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • DOWNLOAD MUSIC FEARLESS INEC


  • Get the Lyrics Below:
    INTRO
    Don’t be scared
    It’s Quality on the beat…
    It’s Fearless Mr Para, Yeah
    I had too much tips last night
    So I slept like a baby [Like Orezi]
    And i woke up this morning
    I had to hop out and vote
    But the first thing I heard was…
    CHORUS
    INEC done postpone oh
    E pain me – e pain me i know
    I know say e pain dem too
    And e pain you too
    E pain me i know.
    INEC done postpone oh
    Postpone election
    Dem done shift the election
    Dem done postpone election.
    INEC done postpone election
    The government dey shake
    I tell dem – I tell dem…
    VERSE
    I’m like fuck the polities and fuck government
    Fuck the INEC too and anyone wey dey stand tall behind dem
    Cast dem lost like a betslip with 59 green and white candles and add holy water to bind dem.
    They dont really care but we no dey mind dem
    Herdsmen killing shebi na dem dem – na dem dem dey side dem
    Think they lost it dey minds they need a search team to find dem
    Leaders be like drone, dey are mindless.
    I know say some of my niggas sef go blast me
    Some rappers sef go follow cast me
    Say me i say say say
    The Government dey cray cray cray
    They use us dey play play play.
    I tell dem, money money money dey excites dem
    Na only only flexing dey consign dem
    So leaders cornerside dem
    Put dem underground and supervise dem
    Youths are very lazy so they will rather die in silence…
    OUTRO
    Stand up Nigeria
    Be Fearless
    Stand up for your right
    Defend your votes
    Cos the government is shit.
    They fuck with how we live
    They fuck with our thoughts
    They fuck with our heads
    They destabilize us
    They feed us garbage
    Be fearless and don’t be discouraged by the postponement
    Stay focus
    Do not develop voter’s apathy
    Should come out in large number to vote because whatever decision you take on the 23rd
    Will determine your livelihood for the next four years
    So vote wisely and save Nigeria
    It’s Fearless
    I’m out…

    No comments:

    Post a Comment