WELCOME TO 9JACLASSIQ

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | FASHION

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • BYE-BYE SORROW (Episode 1)
  • *If you're my girlfriend, you're free to talk to other guys, exchange numbers, visit them, am not jealous cos I will do the same.You do me, I do you. Man no go vex.

    * Dating a short girl is okay, till she fall pregnant now she walking around looking like a swollen nokia battery πŸ˜‚
    * If You have never crushed on your cousin then your family is ugly... Let's not complicate things πŸšΆπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ€²πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜
     *you pay for a show... A celebrity comes out, you faint out of excitement and miss the whole show... Do you have sense🀦🏻‍♂πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€£
     *Stop boiling water for  bathing in the same pot you use for  cooking. One man was smelling yam porridge in church todayπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
    * Do you remember calling him king 🀴 and he called you queen πŸ‘Έ  tell us, how is the kingdom? 😏😏
     
    Am having headache in my waist, Don't try to correct me, it's my headache not yours.Na me know where e dey do meπŸ™„πŸ˜
     
    *Before I get rich, if any relative wants to die, please die..I don't want to be accused of sacrificing anyone.πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
     
    *Never consider marrying her because she's got a big ass. Remember the largest button on the keyboard is the one that writes nothing.πŸ˜‚

    No comments:

    Post a Comment